We have reached the end of the current membership
year and it is time to renew your membership. Your membership
is extremely important to the Society, in a number of ways:
- a robust membership gives us weight when
dealing with other partners in the community, ensuring that our voice will
- member input guides the Society so that the CLRSS
reflects the community's interests.
- our member volunteers provide the people power enabling us
achieve the Society's goals (over 2,000 hours contributed last year)
- membership dues that we receive go entirely towards the ongoing work of the Society.
We are volunteer run, non-profit society.
Mail a cheque made out to the Cowichan Lake & River Stewardship Society
PO Box #907 Lake Cowichan, BC, V0R 2G0
Please enclose a note stating the name(s) of the membership being renewed!
It is now possible to pay for your membership
using on-line banking direct deposit electronic transfer (eTransfer). Using this method, your membership payment
will go directly, safely and securely into the CLRSS bank account. It will not be necessary for
you to provide a security question for the transaction.
It is simple to do. Every financial institution has its own particular
way to do this but yours should be similar to the following:
- Log into your bank account on-line.
- Select eTransfers.
- Initiate an eTransfer to the email address
- Fill in the amount to cover the membership(s) being renewed.
- Important! there will be a box with
which you can send along a message with the eTransfer
please enter the name(s) of the member(s) being renewed. If you
do not do this then when we receive the transfer we may not be able to determine
whose membership the payment is to be applied to.
- Complete the transaction.
- You will then receive a confirmation from your bank telling you that the
transfer has been successful.
- In a few days, you will receive a confirmation email from the CLRSS that
your membership(s) have been registered. If you do not receive
this confirming email then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- transaction fees may apply
- it is possible to pay for more than one membership in the same
transaction. Simply multiply the fee times the number of members and use
that as the deposit amount and remember to put into
the eTransfer's message field the names
of all those whose memberships you are renewing